Minecraft Tower Defence 2 Minecraft Tower Defence 2

It felt really boring and uninspired, sorry but it just wasn't fun for me.

Also what's up with the forest level..? It makes you start at the top and make a path to the house, only to have the monsters come from the bottom left and go directly to you...

Hunters - Stage 5 Hunters - Stage 5

meh...

im feeling kinda lazy so sorry for no depth in this review

The art is horrible, looks like most of it was drawn with the shape tool, or atleast in 5 minutes. Same deal with the animation...isn't very smooth. The voice acting was decent, nothing special but hey, pretty darn good at parts...but otherwise kind of lacking. The only good thing (IMO) in this game is the music. It's really quite good

For the gameplay side, well, i didnt play much of this game, but from what i did play it wasn't too good. Sticky controls -i know that there is a way to solve it but still the fact that it's there in the first place...- kinda ruin the experience. And if they aren't sticking they are just full on not respoding.

I dont know, i can tell you put a lot of work into this in terms of trying to make it a bit more cinematic instead of ,like everyy other flash game on NG, a "just shoot shit up who cares about storyline" feel...which isnt always a bad thing, but whatever you know what i mean.

All in all it just felt like it had a lot of potential. I'm not saying the game is the worst flash game i've ever played but it wasn't the best either...

No one would have blamed you if you took an extra month off to polish it up

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

awesome

Hey pretty awesome game, BUT i think i should let you know about a few bugs that i found...

First... i dont know why, but its fuckin' impossible to catch a pikachu. Is it suppose to be like this? Because even when they have a little sliver of health left the pokeball will not even open when i put it on one.

Second, on the pewter gym level somethig weird happened:

To test something out, i put every pokemon in my party on one side of the gym without splitting them up. After about halfway through (i guess when the last of the pokeballs on the left side were taken) all the pokemon just stopped coming to the right side (where all my pokemon were placed)
Then it got to wave 9. And i swear, wave 9 lasted about 10 minutes...10 minutes of every single geodude and sandshrew going to the left side, then turning around and going back.

After that long wave ended, it got to the onix fight. The onix on the right took the last pokeball i was defending and went up. I thought i lost, but then he came back down and went to the right again. After going back up he came back down AGAIN and went to the left this time. ( i quickly moved some pokemon to the left to finish him off and won but i can tell ya) it was the strangest level that i played on this game

you may wanna look into that...

Other than that the game was fun, and had a awesome sense of nostalgia. Really felt like a pokemon spin off. :D

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

its okay

didnt get much time to play through the whole thing, but all i know is that jumping in this game is really awkward. It might only be me who feels this way but it feels weird to have to press > A ^ S in that order to run and throw. I dont know

Its like my brain can't put it together or something, so the first few levels were frustrating to play through. Plus the jumping physics themselves feel weird, just because instead of falling, you slowly float down to the ground. Which can make it annoying seeing how you can still move around quickly left or right in the air

Anyway good concept and whatnot, but the jumping needs some work in my opinion =/

Poltergifts Poltergifts

i think i found a bug

hey great game but i found a bug.

I played it yesterday and then stopped at some random round (in wave mode) cuz i had to go

When i am playing it again now, despite the fact i said no to the "continue where you left off" pop up it kept all my wishlist progress. But everything else restarted

Im guessing this is not suppose to happen?

Zombie Trailer Park Zombie Trailer Park

i donno

right away i gave it a 5 and added it to my favorite, the first three levels were really fun and just challenging enough without being too hard

then came the fourth level...

Now i know that for the sake of how many hours a player gets out of a game, some parts are pretty damn challenging. But this level is a bit ridiculous. It was definitely more challenging then fun.

I played it about 6 times, each time changing my stragedy a little and yet couldn't beat it. By the end i was so frustrated i wanted to throw my laptop out the window.

Anyway...good game, appealing graphics, i like the concept (i'm a huge tower defense fan :D), but the last level is a bit over the edge challenging
Still an awesome game though, hope it is front paged!

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

awesome

very addictive little game you got here. Reminds me of run stickman run on the iPod/iPhone (BTW you should try and get this on the iPod/iPhone :) )

I loved the music. at one point it distracted me because of how awesome it was.

Such a simple concept...yet so addictive.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

could have been the best

way to fucking challenging man. sure good drawings, smooth animation, but tone it down. geeze.

especially with unlocking new colour of pants. something as simple as kicking a big, light, shell into a hole, shouldn't be this hard

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

hmm

i loved punk o matic 1. It was so simple but there was no variety between songs which made it boring after making 2 different songs. But overall i liked the system, click to change a number, each number assigned to a different riff/rhythm

punk o matic 2 takes that system, and makes it more complicated, just because all the different riffs are overwhelming (yes i read the description i know how to make it easier for begginngers) Of course this opens more oppurtunity for better songs BUT...i just personally find it hard to get used to...=/

If you have a slow computer the experience is not a good one. Its incrediby laggy, even if you turn animation, quality and concert lights off. So i couldn't really have fun playing it and listening to a song sounded like each bar was a different song because of a 0.5 second lag between.

Also it's IMPOSSIBLE to play a concert with a slow computer, unless you start to memorize the pattern and your on easy. Then for a while(if your lucky) you can hold a 6 note streak. But you can't time for shit with lag.

While im on the topic of the concert, i think the playing idea was original. But kind of hard to play with. I can't imagine it on insane! We all respect you trying to change it up from the basic notes sliding down a line to hit, but maybe you should have stuck with that style, or atleast given the player the option to go between the two. Its just awkward.

But then again, this is a guy whos computer is laggging as he's fucking typing this lol. So maybe my review won't be very accurate

Overall, this game has a good set up, its not begginner friendly with overwhelming numbers of riffs, and if you have a slow computer, it takes alot away from the experience. I don't mean to blaim my somewhat bad review on my own lag but...its kinda come to that? I donno. I'll give ya an 8

wow this review was kinda all over the place

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

ridiculously hard...

i understand how your trying to simulate a japenese gameshow where it's crazy hard challenges

but even on beutiful baby this game is just annoying hard. The pipe stairs are impossible to go on without falling atleast once. I one went down a ramp and fell, so then, to make sure i had for speed for the jump ahead, i ran backwards to have room for momentum. As i stopped i actually slid up the ramp and couldn't stop. Wtf?

anyway great graphics, voice work and all that shiz. Gameplay...just too annoying and hard

The-Swain responds: